How does a branding session work? What is that even? Well, let me tell you.
You already know we live in a visual world. Everywhere we're surrounded by a range of representative imagery from sleek, branded photography to the carefully selected selfies of that girl who always seems to be on a vacation, and no matter what it is, they're all doing the same thing- narrating a story.
Let Whom Studio help you narrate your story with a branding session. Branding sessions are photography sessions that we'll conceptualize together to narrate you or your team's personality, mission, work, products and even events. This style of photography combines documentary/photojournalism, personalized portraiture + fine art photography to give you all the materials you need to tell your story.
Where do we start? Let’s hang! A meeting is the essential first step to ensure that we understand what we need from each other. You’re welcome to come to my Brooklyn studio, or I can come to yours to get a feel for your vision, or we can even meet for coffee (on me!) if you want to take things slow.
When we meet up, I want to hear your story! Tell me all about you, your product or your business; your beginning, inspirations and goals; how you want to be presented to the world; and any key elements of your brand or personality. From this point, we'll discuss the variety of different types of photography Whom Studio offers and what will be essential in building the gallery of your story.
Some examples of photography we offer include:
- Environmental portraits: Editorial portraits of the top dogs with your working environment as the backdrop.
- Creative staff portraiture: What makes your staff unique? Something tells me they deserve more than a brick wall.
- Candids: A day in the studio/shop/gallery/life as depicted through the combination fine art + documentary style that Whom is known for.
- Products: Your products on white or on location, styled or solo.
- Custom styled stock: Props and decoration that represent your identity, meticulously arranged around negative space for you to use in print or web advertisement promotions as you wish.
- Events: That key fine art + editorial style comes through again in capturing the bests of your event so you don’t have to brag.
Whom Studio is for you if you are:
- An artist or maker who needs a gallery of their work and presence
- A new business completely building your image from the ground up
- An existing establishment that needs to refresh their identity
- A fashion designer, musician, dancer, florist, blogger, boutique owner, event planner or anyone else in the market for a unique editorial image to represent their work
- Someone who appreciates the aesthetic in everyday who just needs the right materials to tell their story
Besides identity editorials, Whom Studio has also been known to make images for private events, portrait sessions, weddings- you name it. Just say hello to get started!